Thursday 26 July 2012

Nubar Honeysuckle

This is my favourite medium pink polish: the wonderful Honeysuckle from Nubar! <3

I love the name because, as a florist, I find Honeysuckle so beautiful to work with and it smells so nice too.

In daylight, partly sunlight

Close up of above picture

In daylight, indirect sunlight

Close up of above picture

A piece of work I did the same day as I wore Honeysuckle. Maybe I got inspired? ;)


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Cream.

Colour: A bright medium pink.

From the collection: Spring Garden 2011.

Opacity: EXCELLENT!!! This is two coats.

Drying time: Normal.

Formula: Very good! It's like a dream to apply! :D

Brush: Good! No complaints.

Durability: Very good!

Shine: Very shiny. Me like! :)

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: The real colour is somewhat in between the two different shades shown in the pictures. Maybe more like the first pictures actually. It's really a very nice pink!! It's not warm nor cold so it looks good with most skin colours
NOTE! On some screens it appears to be almost purple. IT'S NOT! It's pink. There are no blue pigments in Honeysuckle.

Grade: 5++/5
<3 I REALLY love it!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!