Thursday 16 August 2012

H&M Blue My Mind

This amazing beautiful skyblue polish could actually be my favourite polish of my whole collection!! The pictures below are great but they still don't do it justice in my opinion ;) The formula is great AND it's cheap too! :D
Enough talking! Let's look at my darling! ;)

In daylight



In sunlight



One more in sunlight ;)


In artificial light


Full hand in daylight




GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Cream.

Colour: Bright sky blue. Like a summer sky ;) To me this is the PERFECT blue shade!

Opacity: Super excellent! This is ONE coat. Quite a thick coat, but still - ONE coat :D

Drying time: Average. Maybe a bit better.

Formula: Very good! It applies like a dream! It sort of smooths it self out on the nails if you just give it time :) Love it! Love it! Love it! <3

Brush: Good. No complaints at all.

Durability: Good. No chipping for days!

Shine: It's very shiny even without a top coat but in these pictures I have one coat of Seche Vite though.

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: It's a tiny bit darker IRL than in these pictures. If your screen shows turquoise it shows wrong. There's no turquoise in Blue My Mind what so ever! It't blue. Bright sky blue :)

Grade: 5+++++++++++++++++++/5 ;)


Have you tried this polish? Do you like it as much as I? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!