Wednesday 15 August 2012

OPI Gone Gonzo from The Muppets Collection 2011

This is a gorgeous polish from OPI's The Muppets Collection! Here I've layered it over a silver polish in order save on the precious drops ;)
I loved the Muppets Show as a child! I had a big Kermit in my bed, but today it's all about Gonzo! :D Let's have a look shall we?

In daylight


In sunlight



In artificial light



Full hand in artificial light



In the shadow


Gonzo playing the trumpet

I layered Gone Gonzo over Isadora's Silver Sparkles

GOOD TO KNOW: 

Type of polish: Glitter.

Colour: Small blue glitter with larger silver hexagon shaped glitter in a clear base.

Opacity: Quite sheer. This is two coats. The reason it looks good is that I've layered it over a silver polish.

Drying time: Average.

Formula: Quite good for a glitter polish. It's not that thick that glitter polishes can be.

Brush: Good. No complaints.

Durability: Very good. No chipping for days.

Shine: It's shiny even without a top coat but because of all the glitter is has a rather rough surface so I recommend a top coat. I've got one coat of Seche Vite in these pictures.

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: Accurate! But as you can see it shifts in different lights. Sometimes it looks mostly blue, sometimes mostly silver and sometimes almost turquoise.

Grade: 5/5! :D

I really should wear this polish more often! It's soooo beautiful! <3

Which is your favourite polish from The Muppets Collection?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!