Saturday 1 September 2012

Barry M Coral

This is a nice coral polish from Barry M with an excellent price tag! :) £2.99 is a bargain price for a 10 ml bottle!! :D
Barry M ships internationally and you can order it from barrym.com

In daylight

Full hand in daylight
GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Cream.

Colour: A bright coral on the verge to orange. A type of coral I think suits most skin types.

Opacity: A bit sheer. I needed three coats for full opacity. Not normal for Barry M polishes which normally are one or two coaters... :/

Drying time: Normal.

Formula: Ok. You have to watch the number of strokes when you apply it in order to avoid a streaky look.

Brush: Very good! A bit thicker than normal. Just the way I like it! ;)

Shine: Very shiny on it's own but I have one coat of Seche Vite in these pictures.

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: It's a bit brighter IRL but the shade is a bit darker, if you understand what I mean ;) Full hand picture shows the most accurate colour.

Grade: 3/5 :)

This is a nice bright coral polish with an ok formula, but not as great formula as I'm used to with Barry M.

(I appologize for the terrible fish bone nail art I tried to do on my ring finger - just ignore it ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!