Tuesday 1 October 2013

Ghosts Nail Art

Today is the first day of the Lacquer Dreams' Halloween Challenge for 2013! Today's theme is "Ghosts". Moahahaha! ;)

The base polish is Essie Vested Interest and the white stamping polish is one of Depend's new stamping nail polishes. It was actually fairly good and a good alternative to Konad's expensive stamping polishes. Depend's stamping polishes are SEK29 each for 5 ml.

After stamping the ghosts I wanted to do something extra so I asked my boyfriend what ghosts do and the first thing he said was that they rattle chains! I loved it so my ghosts are rattling chains like crazy on my nails! Lol!


If you want to join this challenge go to Lacquer Dreams. It's very laid back and easy. No pressure! ;)


How do you like my ghost nails?
Are you into Halloween?

10 comments:

  1. Ciao bella, what a great mani you've done! Love the little ghosts, and look at the shiny chains, such a cute detail.
    I love Halloween very much. It's not a big deal here in Switzerland, so I really take pleasure to see Halloween nail art. I'm already on two challenges so I will not join this one, but I'll follow it for sure.
    I'm glad you're feeling better and you'll post only when that pleases you, that's a great thing, because you'll enjoy it much more, and also you get to enjoy many other things.
    Now is my turn to stay at home, my baby and I are sick again :(
    Bacioni, stammi bene, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute manicure! :-) I can't wait to see your Witches manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used that ghost stamp the other day too, it's too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi doll, ohhhh what a great mani, those ghosts are, well I shouldn't say cute, scaaaaryyyyy - LOL!!! The chains are the perfect finish - love also your base color - viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Men gud så sött och roligt! Kedjorna blev verkligen pricken över i!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chains! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vilken kul ide och dessutom kul med kedjorna ;) Kul challenge också, varför måste de alla vara nu på hösten? Hade de spridit ut sig mer så hade jag deltagit i fler.. :D Denna hade också varit kul att vara med i men vet inte om jag orkar..lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hihi söta spöken å kul detalj m kedjorna :) puss å kram

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!