Thursday 10 October 2013

Witch Nail Art Tutorial

When I showed you my witch nails a few days ago some of my readers wanted a tutorial - and here it is! :)


1. Apply your base polish.
2. Draw the body by painting a circle.
3. Draw two parallel lines over and under the body.
Bend the top one up a little at the corners.
4. Paint the rest of the hat and make the top a bit pointy.
Draw the end of the broom.
5. Paint the hair and do the little feet.
6. Draw the eyes with a white polish. Let dry.
7. Draw the rest of the eyes and a long pointy witch nose.
Do some effect drawing on the broom if you want to.
8. Seal the manicure with a top coat. Done!


I used H&M's Peach Me Soon as base and then did the drawing with Barry M's Nail Art Pens. You can of course use any black, silver and white polish you like with a thin brush and dotting tools instead.

Good luck! Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions!

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love it! Great tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not want the tutorial, I wanted one witch!!! :-) So, pack it and send it to me! :-) OK, OK, I take the tutorial for now... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ser ju lätt ut när du gör det men misstänker att det är värre att ge sig på det själv:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kanonfin guide, lät att följa med och förstå.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Måste skaffa sånna där pennor! Mycket bra tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!