Monday 20 January 2014

Easy Corset Nails

I've never ever (yet) worn the same nail art twice so when I did the recreation of my first ever posted nail art yesterday I just had to pimp it ;)

I call this manicure corset nails but I wasn't sure what to call it honestly. I guess it's a simplified corset manicure. Hm… ;)

I'm not super pleased with this manicure but it was fun to do and let's face it - merely the bows was a bit boring for me nowadays ;)


What would you have called this nail art?
And how do you like it?

5 comments:

  1. Very cute nails! And a very special design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gillar när man tar en manikyr, trixar lite och förvandlar den till en annan manikyr. På tok för dålig på det själv men blir lika inspirerad varje gång någon annan gör det.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi doll, what a cute mani, I think the corsett name is totally apt, I wouldn't be able to come up with something more adequate! Hope you are doing well, miss our talks - viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!