Wednesday 15 January 2014

High Heels Shoes Nail Art

I did this nail art after my twelve hour work shift (9am-9pm) last Friday - hence the poor result. Try to ignore the appallingly poor pointer finger - look at the others! ;) But I like the idea I had so I thought I'd show you it anyhow. Hope you don't mind ;)

A black stamped pattern with Bundle Monster BM-213 on Essie Parka Perfect. The pattern on my plate was extremely bad cut (it wasn't cut deep enough) so the polish dried up on the stamper after just a second. I had to be really fast and I wasn't because I was soooo tired.

I found Essie Parka Perfect on a sale by the way, for less than half price. A review will be posted later.


How do you like this manicure?

7 comments:

  1. Himla fin grå färg och jag tycker det blev en kul manikyr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snyggt! Jag lyckas aldrig få till stämpling riktigt, så jag skulle inte ha lyckats bättre direkt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. En snabb blick och jag såg inte ens det var skor, det ser bara ut som ett abstrakt mönster. Sen såg jag! Asläckert med överraskningseffekten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag gillar iden och tycker inte att det allt för tokigt presterat efter ett så långt arbetspass. Men visst är vi vana att se snäppet bättre stämplingar från dig.
    Rött och svart tror jag hade varit en snygg och sexig kombination till de höga klackarna. Eller varför inte chockrosa och svart?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jag tänkte precis som Sminkan först. Superhäftigt effekt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao bella! Grey looks so good on you, I wish I could pull out a mani like this. With high heels shoes is so original! baci cara, stammi bene, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool manicure! :-) I love Essie Parka Perfect! :-)
    After a double shift and all the things I touch and deal with (paper money, coins, empty boxes, plastic, all kind of products, refrigerators, freezers, very cold products...) all my fingers look much worse than your pointer finger... tiny little cuts, dry skin, red skin... you name it - I have it.. :-) So, I totally understand you... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!