Thursday 26 June 2014

New arrivals!

I'm really, really busy at the moment so today I just want to show you the content of a parcel I got yesterday!

Dance Legend The Knight, Glisten & Glow HK Girl Top Coat
Arcane Lacquer Residuum, Dance Legend It's Hot Here

Soooooo glad to finally got hold of Dance Legend The Knight! It sure looks stunning in the bottle :)

Dance Legend It's Hot Here has been a completely must since I saw it on my dear friend Christine's blog Polished Marvels. Will wear sunglasses while swatching that 8)

Will finally try the hyped top coat HK Girl from Glisten & Glow. Will be interesting.

The Arcane Lacquer was a pure impulse buy. It just begged me to take it home with me and who am I to refuse such a calling? ;)

I tried one of these polishes immediately! Guess which one…? ;)

8 comments:

  1. Nice new polishes to try! I really want to get my hands on the HK Girl Top Coat now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiiina :)
    Spännande att se vad du tycker om det nya TC

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Maybe you'll try Dance Lengend The Knight? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ska bli kul att höra vad du tycker om topplacket och The Knight verkar sjukt fin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what nice new arrivals! I've been quite interested in some of the neon DL polishes too! I'd probably have tried it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pack! I'm really curious to see Arcane Lacquer Residuum :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ser ut att vara mycket spännande och fint där!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi doll!!! Great haul :-)!!! Hmmmm hard to guess which one you might have picked first..... maybe you had to wear sunglasses??? Thanks lovey for the shout-out <3. i am most curious to hear your opinion about the Top Coat though - viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!