Thursday 17 July 2014

By K Lavender Blue - swatches and review

I'm a big fan of Lavender the flower and it turned out that I'm a big fan of By K's Lavender Blue polish too! I'm not really a lilac person but this beauty is so pale and delicate that in some lightings it looks grayish - and I love grey! I didn't see that one coming at all! So it's with great pleasure that I'm showing you Lavender Blue today! She's also 5free, cruelty free and vegan! :D


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Cream.

Number of coats: Two.

Formula: Very good! Very self leveling and easy to apply!

Brush: Thin straight cut brush.

Top Coat: Yes. 

Color accuracy in pictures: Accurate. 

Grade: 5+/5

This is a great lilac polish! So romantic and yet cool! I love it! I'm wearing this again soon! I also did a beautiful nail art with this polish as a base. Will show it soon so stay tuned! ;)

How do you like Lavender Blue?

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty purple - I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice lilac shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi doll - I love lavendar - this color has just the dose of blue in it to make it work next to my skintone - gorgeous on you and sooooo exited to see the nailart!!!!!! Viele viele Küsschen - now we are in the hot oven here - about 34 degrees and I am on my way to the hairdresser - UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is so beautiful and delicate, looks like a dream to me! :-) Really, really lovely, I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!