Wednesday 27 August 2014

Butterflies in Nets Manicure

It's Green Wednesday and I'm joining with a green based nail art today!

The base is the stunning Mermaid Cave from By K. I keep coming back to this polish again and again, I can't get enough of it! :D

Then I've done a double stamping. First with Mentality Rigoberta and MoYou London plate Pro Collection XL-01 (the net) and then with Essie Blue Rhapsody and MoYou London Princess Collection-14 (the butterflies).

I was very pleased with the result of the manicure but I'm not that sure if I'm pleased with how I named it ;)


How do you like this manicure?
What would you have named it?

10 comments:

  1. Väldig rar manikyr. Namnet var väl inte helt fel, även om det kanske ser mer ut som tegel än nät.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stamping and I love the colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the double stamping here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, vilken härlig manikyr! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi doll!!! What a great double stamping - absolutely awesome!! I only once tried double stamping - in short: let's throw a veil of mercy over this experiment!!! I have to admit that I like that green as a base really a lot - have a wonderful day - viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Helt i min smak :D Dubbel stämpling är lite överkurs för mej. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!